Every week we spherical up the most-important, most-interesting, most-relevant, and customarily most-bizarre info for and about Amazon sellers. Study in each Friday afternoon to make amends for what’s making info this week. Amazon protection modifications, FBA, logistics, expenses, expansions, counterfeits, selling and PPC, black-hat strategies, laws and authorities involvement, warehouses and staff, privateness and data utilization, psychological property, vendor obligation, Prime Day, This fall prep . . . if it’s info that impacts Amazon sellers, you’ll uncover it proper right here.
This Week’s Huge Info: Vendor Profile Info to Be Displayed
- Amazon Will Start Itemizing Names and Addresses of Market Sellers to Battle Counterfeiting
- Amazon Market Is No Longer Anonymous
- Official Assertion from Amazon: Enterprise Title and Cope with to Be Displayed on the Vendor Profile Net web page Starting September 1, 2020
- US eCommerce Will Rise 18% in 2020 Amid the Pandemic
- Why Amazon Stock Hit a File Extreme Above $3,000
Walmart Takes on Amazon Prime
- Walmart’s Stock Rises 7% on Report of Amazon Prime Competitor Coming This Month
- Walmart Is About to Give Amazon Prime a Vital Run for Its Money
Amazon Tries to Crack Down As soon as extra
- Amazon Seeks Strategies to Reduce Fraud and Value Avoidance
New Take a look at Logistics
- Certain, You Can Compete with Amazon on Achievement
This Week from Vendor Labs
- [Updated] Producer Half Amount (MPN): How One Little Amount Can Drastically Improve Your Amazon Product sales
- Promote greater and ramp up product sales velocity and score in time for October’s TBD Prime Day! Start your FREE 30-day trial of Vendor Labs Skilled and get Three months of Skilled at 20% off. Use coupon code SUMMER. Free trial restricted to new prospects, 20%-off coupon obtainable to current and former prospects.
…And Lastly, Isn’t It Ironic, Don’t You Suppose?
- Amazon Drops On-line Retailer Boohoo’s Merchandise Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions and No COVID-19 Security
The submit ICYMI: Amazon Vendor Info, Updates, Events, Sources, and Further to Help You Promote Increased appeared first on Vendor Labs: Amazon Vendor Software program program, Devices, Firms & Platform.